Computer Technician and Sales in Hartford, CT
GreenTek Solutions of Hartford tests, repairs and resells a broad range of IT equipment, including computers, monitors, servers, networking / communications, data storage and printers. We are committed to providing our customers with a high-quality and high-value product at a substantial savings over retail pricing.
We are always looking for talented professionals in Hartford, CT to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
Computer Technician / eBay Lister / Warehouse
It's said that there's no second chance to make a first impression. We have experienced significant growth and are seeking a dedicated individual to be our first impression, the voice and face of the company to those calling on the phone and to those visiting our office. Believing every call we receive is of the utmost importance and should be treated with promptness to ensure that they are routed quickly to the best team member that can assist them. But this job is about more than answering phones and being friendly, your initiative and organizational skills will keep us running at top performance, while your enthusiasm and ideas will shape the environment in which we all work.
We will rely on your experience and professionalism to perform the following responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls regarding any sales questions broker, eBay or local sale
- Respond to eBay mail or forward to corresponding salesman
- Ensure any open or pending case on eBay/PayPal is properly taken care of
- Keep track of returned merchandise and refunds
- Contact customers regarding open invoices
- Assist the Sales department with shipping quotes; freight, FedEx, USP, DHL and USPS
- Update status on eBay for items that sold
- Test and repair computer equipment
- Create eBay listings
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, abilities and attributes:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Technical background required
- Comfortable surfing the web
- eBay and QuickBooks experience a plus
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- On the job training
- High energy, professional work environment
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our Hartford employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Used IT Equipment